West Friesland 40 uur p.w. HBO+ naar ervaring
What are you going to do?
Work in an innovative and fast moving environment, where innovations and an ambitious mind-set are the norm.
Implementation, execution and maintenance of policies, processes and tools related to Tax, aligned with the strategy and local regulations, with the aim to ensure compliance.
In this function you are working closely together with other disciplines such as finance operations colleagues, global finance control, business control and the data, analytics and reporting team.
Your key accountabilities are;
- Responsible for support to be tax compliant globally (among others CIT, Transfer Pricing, VAT, incentives) to remain in control. Co-design, create, monitor and maintain a Tax Control Framework globally.
- Coordinate and review tax declarations and documentation to identify tax risks and opportunities and takes action to mitigate the risks. Follow-up on actions in consultation with the relevant stakeholders.
- Support on the development of global tax policies and responsible for implementation of tax policies
- Support on tax questions and is main contactperson for VAT/GST questions around the globe to support local Stakeholders to remain compliant.
- Critically assess VAT, VAT related processes, identify, and implement internal tax control improvements
- Review the reporting of VAT, GST and statistical declarations
- Maintain a close relationship and strong cooperation with the business units, finance departments, tax authorities and external tax advisors
- Support and manage other diverse tax projects on an ad hoc basis
Our clients Finance teams are located at multiple locations with our head office in West Friesland. As a Tax Specialist, you will be reporting to the Global Tax Manager.
The ideal candidate has a degree in taxation and roughly 3- 8 years’ experience with a consulting firm or in-house. You have experience in VAT and an interest to develop to a wider range of tax issues. You are a flexible team player with strong analytical skills. But also hands on, pragmatic and focused on execution (start and finish). Able to communicate on different levels within the organization in a pleasant and positive way to get things done and to the next level. Fluent in English and Dutch (both written and spoken). Affinity with Tax Technology.
In short, you have/you are;
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Degree at a higher professional level (HBO, Bachelor, College)
- Knowledge of tax compliance and corporate laws and regulations (globally).
- Analytical skills.
- Being a team player
- Good communication skills and the ability to act as an ambassador to engage the business stakeholders to live up to the Tax framework
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
Who are we?
Our client is an independent family business with more than 2500 colleagues. Sounds special? It is! As a biotech breeding company innovation is key and our focus on innovation and development has made us big. This also applies to our people! We are growing fast and there is plenty of room for you to grow with us but we always stay focused on personal contact. Furthermore, you will of course get:
- 26 vacation days with the possibility to buy additional ones;
- A laptop and phone;
- Flexible working, where you are partly in the office to work with colleagues or can do focus work at home;
- An innovative work environment where your ideas are valued,
- A collegial atmosphere, we like to have fun!
- A training budget and personal growth plan so you can continue to develop.
Our client is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. And produces and sells its seeds all over the world.
The purpose of our work? To offer everyone worldwide access to healthy and varied vegetables. With more than 2500 passionate colleagues all over the world, we work together every day on the vegetables of tomorrow.
Do you see yourself taking up the challenge of working in an international environment and would you like to join our professional Finance team? Let us know!
Meer informatie over deze vacature?
Neem contact op: